What do Fire companies, First aid squads, schools, and Church’s have in common? - They have used The Magicwalkers Illusion Show as a fundraising event!
How does a Magicwalkers fundraising event work?
Simple. You have a stage, we have a show. We partner, sell tickets, and split the proceeds. This is a “No Cost” fundraiser. You put out zero money upfront.
What is expected of the sponsor?
To be successful the sponsor must provide a chairperson for the event to act as event manager and work with Fred Walker the magician. Together we hold an executive level meeting and plan the event. We select a date, confirm the location, set the ticket price, and plan three sales meetings with the members of the organization. We open a Brown Paper Ticket account for the event so that people can purchase tickets on line or at an 800 number.
We conduct an initial sales kick off with a sample of the show, and build enthusiasm for the members to conduct advance ticket sales. Understanding that people will support a world they help create, we have the members define a minimum number of tickets that each individual or family should be responsible to sell. At the second sales meeting tickets are distributed as well as a pdf file for all to print and distribute posters for the show at businesses in the community.
One week prior to the show date we hold a final sales meeting at which all presale money’s must be turned in. The staff positions for the event (ushers, box office personnel, security etc.) are filled with members of the sponsoring organization. On show day your staff runs the event. Following the event we settle up on the revenue split the gate 50/50 and your organization has a boost in funds with out an investment up front.
What do the Magicwalkers deliver?
• A proven, time tested (over 25 years), family magic show with past seasons at Six Flags, Hershey, and Knoebles Amusement parks.
• Professional business consultant to help ensure that your event is successful.
• Facilitation of your sales meeting by a professional corporate trainer.
•Graphics work for Posters, tickets, and event flyers.
• Consultation on using an online ticket sales company to take the burden off of your organization
• Delivery of a self contained (lighting, sound, backdrop, and illusions) magic and illusion show which your audience will remember forever.